Financial Report of the University of North Texas System Administration: For the year ended August 31, 2007 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Financial Report of the University of North Texas System Administration: For the year ended August 31, 2007
- Serial Title University of North Texas System Financial Report
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2007
Compiler: University of North Texas System. Administration.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Lee Jackson, Chancellor
Name: University of North Texas System. AdministrationPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2007-11
- Content Description: Financial report for the University of North Texas System Administration contains information about revenues and expenditures for the organization during the 2006-2007 fiscal year. It includes general statements, schedules of accounts broken down by category, and other supplementary notes.
- Physical Description: 17 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of North Texas System. Administration -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Keyword: accounting
- Keyword: funding
- Keyword: finances
- Keyword: financial reports
- Keyword: fiscal reports
- Keyword: annual reports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Start Date: 2006-09-01
- End Date: 2007-08-31
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: University RecordsCode: UNTRD
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc177359