FCC Reports, Volume 36, January 17, 1964 to July 6, 1964 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title FCC Reports, Volume 36, January 17, 1964 to July 6, 1964
- Alternate Title Federal Communications Commission Reports, Volume 36, January 17, 1964 to July 6, 1964
- Added Title Federal Communications Commission Reports: Decisions and Reports of the Federal Communications Commission of the United States
- Serial Title FCC Reports
- Uniform Title Federal Communications Commission reports (1935)
- Sort Title FCC Report, S1, V036
Author: United States. Federal Communications Commission.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1964
- Content Description: Biweekly, comprehensive compilation of decisions, reports, public notices, and other documents of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- Physical Description: xxiv, 1596 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Law and legislation -- Cases -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Federal Communications Commission -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: regulations
- Keyword: transcripts
- Keyword: communications
- Keyword: oversight
- Keyword: agency reports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1964-01-17
- End Date: 1964-07-06
Name: Federal Communications ReportsCode: FDCR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 1768392
- SuDoc Number: CC 1.12:36
- Library of Congress Control Number: 36-26605
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-23534
- Library of Congress Control Number: 75-642466
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc177315
- Display Note: "Reported by the Commission."
- Display Note: (Syllabi-index have been added for convenience, but are not part of the decisions or reports)