The Epitome of Counseling Ethics Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Epitome of Counseling Ethics
- Series Title Nicholas and Anna Ricco Ethics Awards
Author: Schroeder, JulianneCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2013-02
- Content Description: This paper was awarded a Nicholas and Anna Ricco Ethics Award for 2013. In this paper, the author discusses ethics in counseling, including the admiral qualities of courage that counselors must have to live by personal and professional ethical convictions.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Keyword: courage
- Keyword: ethical dilemmas
- Keyword: counseling
- Keyword: therapists
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of EducationCode: UNTCED
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc177277
- Academic Department: Counseling and Higher Education