Neural Dynamics: Criticality, Cooperation, Avalanches and Entrainment between Complex Networks Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Neural Dynamics: Criticality, Cooperation, Avalanches and Entrainment between Complex Networks
Author: Grigolini, PaoloCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Zare, MarziehCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Svenkeson, AdamCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: West, Bruce J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: United States. Army Research Office
Name: John Wiley & SonsPlace of Publication: [Hoboken, New Jersey]
- Creation: 2012-05-22
- Content Description: Book chapter discussing neural dynamics and the criticality, cooperation, avalanches and entrainment between complex networks.
- Physical Description: 25 p.: ill.
- Keyword: neurophysiology
- Keyword: brain functions
- Keyword: synchronization
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Book Chapter
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc177272
- Academic Department: Physics
- Academic Department: Center for Nonlinear Science
- Display Note: This is the pre-print version of this book chapter.