JCSG recommendation to relocate Civnian Personnel Offices at Hill AFB, Warner-Robins AFB, and Tinker Air Force Base to Randolph (13Jun05) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title JCSG recommendation to relocate Civnian Personnel Offices at Hill AFB, Warner-Robins AFB, and Tinker Air Force Base to Randolph (13Jun05)
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-07-06
- Content Description: Department of Defense Clearinghouse response: Attached is a talking paper on DoD's BRAC recommendation to consolidate the Civilian Personnel Offices from the 3 Air Logistics Centers and Wright-Patterson at Randolph which I hope the Commission will consider. This recommendation has potentially significant adverse impacts on the ability to recruit, train and retain the large civilian workforces at these sustainment/acquisition centers.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Air Force
- Keyword: Clearinghouse Question Reply documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 3709
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=Task-0276.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CCQR&DocID_in=3709
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc17693
- Display Note: Received: 6/23/2005