OSD BRAC Clearinghouse Tasker- DFAS/Rome MilitaryValue Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title OSD BRAC Clearinghouse Tasker- DFAS/Rome MilitaryValue
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-07-06
- Content Description: Department of Defense Clearinghouse Response: Response from the DoD Clearinghouse to a BRAC e-mail concerning the criteria used by the JCSG to determine the military value rankings of the DFAS network. The calculus used to get to obtain these values is essential to review of the recommendations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Defense Finance and Accounting Service, Rome
- Keyword: Clearinghouse Question Reply documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States - New York
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 3705
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=0443_Rome_NY.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CCQR&DocID_in=3705
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc17689
- Display Note: Received: 6/30/2005