Testimony of Rear Admiral Tim Sullivan (30Jun05) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Testimony of Rear Admiral Tim Sullivan (30Jun05)
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2005-07-06
- Content Description: Testimony to the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission on the impacts of base closure and realignments on the Department of Homeland Security's mission: Rear Admiral Tim Sullivan, United States Coast Guard, Senior Military Advisor to the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Transcript From Meeting documents
- Keyword: Other documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legal Document
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 3695
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=Sullivan_Testimony.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CTRANS&DocID_in=3695
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc17679
- Display Note: Received: 6/30/2005; Received as hard copy