Ensemble: 1989-04-28 - Men's Chorus Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ensemble: 1989-04-28 - Men's Chorus
- Series Title Ensemble Concerts
- Added Title Finale
Performer: Men's ChorusCreator Type: Organization
Director: Gillespie, AvonCreator Type: Personal
Performer: Fisher, AndrewContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Composer: Grieg, Edvard, 1843-1907Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Brothers, Sing On!
Composer: Coleman, CyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: It's Not Where You Start
Composer: Kuniyasu, Kurt Kazuo, 1958-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Psalm 92
Performer: Gibbons, HenryContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Tenor
Composer: Victoria, Luis Tomás da, approximately 1548-1611Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Ave Maria
Composer: Solemn ToneContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Magnificat (1940)
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1989-04-28
- Content Description: Choral concert performed at the UNT College of Music Concert Hall.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Choruses, Secular (Men's voices).
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Choruses, Sacred (Men's voices).
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 04_28_89 Men's Chorus
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc176428
- Academic Department: Music
- Display Note: "My Love is Like a Rose" arranged by Butler. "Gaudeamus" arranged by Bartholomew.