Ensemble: 1988-11-03 - Brass Chamber Music Concert Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ensemble: 1988-11-03 - Brass Chamber Music Concert
- Series Title Ensemble Concerts
Performer: Brass Chamber MusicCreator Type: Organization
Composer: Cheetham, John, 1939-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Scherzo
Composer: Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Fugue in d minor, Contrapunctus IX
Composer: George, Thom RitterContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Aria and Dance
Composer: Albinoni, Tomaso, 1671-1750Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Allegro
Composer: Ewald, Victor, 1860-1935Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Quintet No. 3 in B-flat minor
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1988-11-03
- No Language
- Content Description: Chamber Brass concert performed at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Brass quintets (Horn, trombone, trumpets (2), tuba)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Trombone with brass ensemble.
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 11_03_88 Brass Chamber
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc176379
- Academic Department: Music
- Display Note: Ensembles Musicians: Kevin Noe, Leigh Ann Hunsaker, trumpet; Brett Fischer, horn; Mike Janusek, trombone; Raul Rodriquez, tuba; David Perkel, Tim McMillan, Keith Oshiro, Jan Kagarice, Matt Ingman, trombone; Jeff Korak, John Leonard, trumpet; Jeannette Spurgers, horn