[Commencement Program for North Texas State Teachers College, May 30, 1943] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Commencement Program for North Texas State Teachers College, May 30, 1943]
- Added Title [The Baccalaureate Service of North Texas State Teachers College]
Author: North Texas State Teachers CollegeCreator Type: Organization
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1943-05
- Content Description: The 1943 Baccalaureate Service program for the North Texas State Teachers College. Printed on the cover are the words, "The Baccalaureate Service of North Texas State Teachers College Denton, Texas Sunday, Texas Sunday, May Thirtieth Nineteen Hundred and Forty Three At Eleven o'clock in the Morning The Main Auditorium." The program contains the order of service for the ceremony.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet ( p.); 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State Teachers College.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Commencement ceremonies -- Texas -- Denton.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Commencement
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: graduation ceremonies
- Keyword: commencement exercises
- Keyword: graduates
- Keyword: programs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Coverage Date: 1943-05-30
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: UNT Commencement ProgramsCode: UNTCP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_1943-21-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc174840