Sorgo for sirup production : culture, harvesting, and handling. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sorgo for sirup production : culture, harvesting, and handling.
- Alternate Title Sorgo for syrup production, culture, harvesting, and handling
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1619.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Cowgill, Horace Branson, 1880-1937Creator Type: Personal
Distributor: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Author: United States. Bureau of Entomology.Contributor Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Government Printing Office.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1938
- Digitized: 2007-05
- Content Description: Describes the conditions necessary to produce sorgo and manufacture sorgo syrup.
- Physical Description: ii, 38 p. : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sorgo.
- Keyword: sorgo sirup
- Keyword: sorgo syrup
- Keyword: harvesting sorgo
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sorgo -- Diseases and pests.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sorghum syrup.
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1619/1-938 x
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1748
- Display Note: Issued January 1930; reprinted 1938. Section on "Insects injurious to sorgo" prepared by Bureau of Entomology. Includes bibliographical references.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000