Southwest Retort, Volume 26, Number 8, Summer 1974 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Southwest Retort, Volume 26, Number 8, Summer 1974
- Serial Title Southwest Retort
- Sort Title Retort, 1974-22
Author: American Chemical Society. Dallas/Fort Worth Section.Creator Type: Organization
Editor: Werbin, HaroldCreator Type: Personal
Other: Roberts, JeanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Managing Editor
Name: American Chemical Society. Dallas/Fort Worth Section.Place of Publication: [Dallas, Texas]Additional Info: "Published by The Dallas-Fort Worth Section, with the cooperation of 15 other local sections of the American Chemical Society in the Southwest."
- Creation: 1974-05
- Content Description: This publication of the Dallas-Fort Worth Section of the American Chemical Society includes information about research, prominent scientist, organizational business, and various other stories of interest to the community. Published monthly during long academic semesters.
- Physical Description: 24 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chemistry -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: chemists
- Keyword: advertisements
- Keyword: scientific journals
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Coverage Date: 1974
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Publication Title: Southwest Retort
- Volume: 26
- Issue: 9
Name: Dallas/Fort Worth American Chemical Society PublicationsCode: DFWCS
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 2584749
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc174677
- Display Note: "Vol. 26, No. 9"