Doctoral Recital: 2008-04-15 - Rendell A. James, conductor Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Recital: 2008-04-15 - Rendell A. James, conductor
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
Conductor: James, Rendell A.Creator Type: Personal
Performer: UNT Concert ChoirContributor Type: Personal
Performer: Lee, Ju-YeonContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Composer: Pierluigi da Palestrina, Giovanni, 1525-1594Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Gloria Patri
Composer: Schubert, Franz, 1797-1828Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Magnificat in C Major, D. 486
Composer: Barber, Samuel, 1910-1981Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sure on this shining night, Op. 13, No. 3
Composer: Stanford, Charles V., 1852-1924Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Three Motets, Opus 38: Beati quorum via
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2008-04-15
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Concert Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Choruses, Secular.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Choruses, Sacred.
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 04_15_08 James
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc174206
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Conducting
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Display Note: Ride On, King Jesus arranged by Moses Hogan. Give Me Jesus arranged by L. L. Fleming.