[Letter from the American Society of Cytopathology to Anthony Prinipi - July 7, 2005] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from the American Society of Cytopathology to Anthony Prinipi - July 7, 2005]
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Added Title Coalition Correspondence – Letter dtd 07/07/05 to Chairman Principi from the American Society Cytopathology
Author: Austin, R. MarshallCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: President-Elect
Author: Kaminsky, David B.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Secretary-Treasurer
- Creation: 2005-07-07
- Content Description: Letter from the American Society of Cytopathology to Anthony Principi discussing the importance of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP) at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and urging strongly against its closure.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Army
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
- Keyword: Coalition Correspondence documents
- Keyword: Other documents
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Principi, Anthony Joseph, 1944-
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission.
- Keyword: Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
- Named Person: Austin, R. Marshall
- Named Person: Kaminsky, David B.
- Place Name: United States - Washington D.C.
- Coverage Date: 2005-07-07
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC-2005 4477
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=4477.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CCOALMAIL&DocID_in=4477
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc17330
- Display Note: Received: 7/12/2005