Neutron Spectrum from Fast Reactor Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Neutron Spectrum from Fast Reactor
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
- Added Title Atomic Energy Commission Report AECD-4244
Author: Rosen, LouisCreator Type: Personal
Originator: Los Alamos Scientific LaboratoryContributor Type: Organization
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Name: [U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. Technical Information Service.]Place of Publication: [Oak Ridge, Tennessee]
- Creation: 1957
- Content Description: The following report analyzes the spectrum of neutrons and the fast reactor they emerged from with the energy interval 0.4 to 15 Mev as seen through a Boron-steel collimator.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Neutrons -- Spectra.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fast reactors.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 912326249
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.AT 7:22/AECD-4244
- Report No.: AECD-4244
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc173260
- Display Note: Digitized from microopaque cards (1).