Alfalfa varieties in the United States. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Alfalfa varieties in the United States.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1731.
- Serial Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Westover, H. L. (Harvey Leroy)Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Government Printing Office.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1940
- Digitized: 2007-05
- Content Description: Describes the different types of alfalfa grown in the United States.
- Physical Description: ii, 14 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Alfalfa -- Varieties -- United States.
- Keyword: common-alfalfa group
- Keyword: Turkistan alfalfa
- Keyword: variegated alfalfa
- Keyword: nonhardy alfalfa
- Keyword: yellow-flowered alfalfa
- Keyword: growing alfalfa
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15337767
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1731/1-4
- UNT Catalog No.: b3058245
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1732
- Display Note: Issued September 1934; reprinted 1940. Revises and supersedes Farmers' bulletin 1467, Commercial varieties of alfalfa.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000