Determining the "State of Charge" of Nickel-Cadmium Batteries by Farad Capacitance Measurements Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Determining the "State of Charge" of Nickel-Cadmium Batteries by Farad Capacitance Measurements
- Series Title HASL (New York, N.Y.)
- Added Title Health and Safety Laboratory Report HASL-198
- Series Title Report (U.S. Atomic Energy Commission)
- Series Title Health and Safety Laboratory Reports
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
Author: Latner, NormanCreator Type: Personal
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. Health and Safety Laboratory.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. Health and Safety Laboratory.Place of Publication: [New York, New York]
- Creation: 1968-08
- Physical Description: iii, 28 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: From abstract: "A rapid simple method has been developed for determining state of charge of the widely used nickel-cadium rechargeable battery. The method described is based on the experimentally verified relationship between farad capacitance and state of charge."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nickel-cadmium batteries.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Electric units.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 868890483
- Report No.: HASL-198
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc172724