Static Tests of Corrosion Inhibitors for Aluminum and Carbon Steel Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Static Tests of Corrosion Inhibitors for Aluminum and Carbon Steel
- Series Title Report (U.S. Atomic Energy Commission)
- Series Title AEC research and development report
- Series Title Battelle Memorial Institute Reports
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
- Added Title Battelle Northwest Laboratory Reports
- Series Title BNWL (Series)
- Series Title TID
- Series Title UC (Series)
- Added Title Battelle Memorial Institute Report BNWL-29
- Added Title TID 4500 40th ed
- Added Title UC (Series). 25, Metals, Ceramics and Materials
- Series Title Report (Battelle Memorial Institute. Columbus Laboratories)
Author: Richman, R. B.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Pacific Northwest LaboratoryContributor Type: Organization
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Name: Pacific Northwest LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Richland, Washington
- Creation: 1965-02
- Content Description: The experiments described in this report were performed for two purposes: (1) to find a chemical, or combination of chemicals, that would be effective for inhibiting corrosion of steel in static portions of the Hanford water systems, and (2) as screening tests to select candidate mixtures for further testing to replace sodium dichromate as the inhibitor of aluminum and steel corrosion in the Hanford single-pass reactor cooling water.
- Physical Description: 27 p. : ill. (some folded) ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Carbon steel -- Corrosion.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aluminum -- Corrosion.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 53005238
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.At 7:22/BNWL-29
- Grant Number: AT(45-1)-1830
- Report No.: BNWL-29
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc172536