Farm fences. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Farm fences.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1832.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Molander, Edward G.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1954-04
- Digitized: 2007-05
- Content Description: Describes the varieties, the cost, and the construction of fences and fence posts.
- Physical Description: 46 p. : ill., plans ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fences -- Design and construction.
- Keyword: fenceposts
- Keyword: fence post
- Keyword: fence construction
- Keyword: cattle passes
- Keyword: floodgates
- Keyword: flood gates
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15529718
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:1832/5
- UNT Catalog No.: b3058450
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1724
- Display Note: "Revision of a previous edition by M.A.R. Kelley"--p. 1. footnote.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000