Extended Date/Time Format (EDTF) Dates Research Datasets Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Extended Date/Time Format (EDTF) Dates Research Datasets, dataset, February 28, 2013; (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc172363/: accessed June 8, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; .
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this dataset.
This dataset has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT Libraries in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- As an item in the public domain, you are free to use this dataset without restriction or permissions.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this dataset.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.