Museum Dilemma: Nazi-era Art Restitution Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Museum Dilemma: Nazi-era Art Restitution
- Series Title Nicholas and Anna Ricco Ethics Awards
Author: Wiskera, EmilyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2013-02
- Content Description: This paper was awarded a Nicholas and Anna Ricco Award for 2013. This paper discusses Nazi-era art restitution. The author examines the unique history of the World War II art plunder and the dilemma and issues that heirs and museums face.
- Physical Description: 11 p.
- Keyword: World War II
- Keyword: Nazis
- Keyword: art restitution
- Keyword: art plunder
- Keyword: museums
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc172336
- Academic Department: Art Education and Art History