Master's Recital: 2013-04-19 - Kyung Hwa Cho, piano Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Master's Recital: 2013-04-19 - Kyung Hwa Cho, piano
- Series Title Master's Recitals
Performer: Cho, Kyung HwaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Piano
Performer: Choi, HyiyoungContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Composer: Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Organ Prelude in G minor, BWV 535; French Suite No. 6 in E Major, BWV 817
Composer: Prokofiev, Sergey, 1891-1953.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Visions Fugitives, Op. 22; Sonata No. 1 in F minor, Op. 1
Composer: Rachmaninoff, Sergei, 1873-1943.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Rhapsody on a Theme by Paganini, Op. 43
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2013-04-19
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Master of Music (MM) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sonatas (Piano)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Organ music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Piano music.
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 04_19_13 Cho
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc172251
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Discipline: Piano
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Name: Master of Music
- Display Note: Organ Prelude in G minor, BWV 535 arr. Alexander Siloti