Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2013-04-18 - David Hall, percussion Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2013-04-18 - David Hall, percussion
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
- Added Title Innovations in Musical Texture and Aural Perspective: Steven Mackey's See Ya Thursday for Solo Marimba
Performer: Hall, DavidCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Percussion
Composer: Mackey, Steven, 1959-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: See Ya Thursday
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2013-04-18
- Content Description: Lecture recital presented at the UNT College of Music MEIT (M1001) in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Marimba music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Percussion music -- 20th century.
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 04_18_13 Hall
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc172247
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Percussion
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas