Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2013-04-10 - I-Fang Chiang, harpsichord and fortepiano Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2013-04-10 - I-Fang Chiang, harpsichord and fortepiano
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
- Added Title The Sonatas of Johann Gottfried Eckard (1735-1809) and the Evolution of Keyboard Instruments Between 1760 and 1785
Performer: Chiang, I-FangCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Harpsichord and fortepiano
Composer: Eckard, Johann Gottfried, 1735-1809Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sonata No. 3 in F minor, Opus 1
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2013-04-10
- Content Description: Lecture recital presented at the UNT College of Music Organ Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Piano music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sonatas (Piano)
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 04_10_13 Chiang
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc172212
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Piano
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Display Note: Sonata No. 3 in F minor, Opus 1 I. Allegro maestoso é Staccato* II. Affettuoso^ III. Vivace* harpsichord* and fortepiano^