Doctoral Recital: 2011-11-30 - Claire Salz, oboe Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Recital: 2011-11-30 - Claire Salz, oboe
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
Performer: Salz, ClaireCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Oboe
Composer: Ėshpaĭ, A. (Andreĭ)Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Concertos, oboe, orchestra; arr
Composer: Loeffler, Charles Martin, 1861-1935Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Rhapsodies, piano, oboe, viola
Composer: Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Quiet city
Performer: Sukhina, NataliyaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Performer: Vassileva, VeronikaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Viola
Performer: Workinger, CharlesContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Trumpet (Quiet city)
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2011-11-30
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Voertman Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concertos (Oboe) -- Solo with piano.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Trios (Piano, oboe, viola)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: English horn and trumpet with string orchestra.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 11_30_11 Salz
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc172050
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Oboe Performance
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas