Doctoral Recital: 2011-02-24 - Brian Schmidt, conductor Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Recital: 2011-02-24 - Brian Schmidt, conductor
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
Conductor: Schmidt, BrianCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Conductor
Composer: Gjeilo, Ola, 1978-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Prelude
Composer: Schmidt, BrianContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: The Last Word of Moses
Composer: Haydn, Joseph, 1732-1809Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Mehrstimmige Gesänge
Composer: Stanford, Charles Villiers, 1852-1924Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Motets, op. 38. Beati quorum via
Composer: Staheli, RonaldContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: The Promised Land
Performer: Gourley, StephenContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2011-02-24
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Voertman Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sacred vocal music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Is Part Of: Dissertation: https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc115152/
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 02_24_11 Schmidt
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc171999
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Conducting
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas.