Doctoral Recital: 2006-03-27 - Noel James Wallace, bass trombone Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Recital: 2006-03-27 - Noel James Wallace, bass trombone
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
Performer: Wallace, Noel JamesCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Bass trombone
Composer: Hidas, FrigyesContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Rhapsody, trombone
Composer: Spillman, RobertContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Two Songs
Composer: Ewazen, Eric, 1954-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Concertos, tuba, orchestra
Composer: Winter, PaulContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Wolf Eyes
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2006-03-27
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Trombone music.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Is Part Of: Dissertation: https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc115177/
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 03_27_06 Wallace
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc171952
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Trombone
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas.
- Display Note: "Wolf Eyes" arranged by Mark Lusk.