Doctoral Recital: 2011-10-31 - Andrew Martz, alto saxophone Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Recital: 2011-10-31 - Andrew Martz, alto saxophone
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
Performer: Martz, AndrewCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Alto saxophone
Composer: Eychenne, Marc, 1933-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Cantilène et danse
Composer: Dahl, Ingolf, 1912-1970Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Concertos, saxophone, band; arr.
Composer: Swerts, PietContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Kotekan
Performer: Sukhina, NataliyaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Performer: Meidell, KatrinContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Violin
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2011-10-31
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT Voertman Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Saxophone music.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 10_31_11 Martz
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc171709
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Saxophone
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas