Growing fruits and nuts in the southern Great Plains. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Growing fruits and nuts in the southern Great Plains.
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 2087.
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: Locke, L. F.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1955-11
- Digitized: 2007-05
- Content Description: Explains how to plant and cultivate fruit and nut trees in the southern Great Plains of the United States.
- Physical Description: ii, 28 p. : ill., 1 map ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fruit-culture -- High Plains.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pecan -- High Plains.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Walnut -- High Plains.
- Keyword: orchards
- Keyword: fruit
- Keyword: berries
- Keyword: nuts
- Keyword: pruning
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15522957
- Government Documents No.: A 1.9:2087
- UNT Catalog No.: b3061301
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1717
- Display Note: "Issued November 1955"--p. ii. Includes bibliographical references (p. 28).
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000