Doctoral Recital: 2012-04-20 - David Steele, clarinet Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Recital: 2012-04-20 - David Steele, clarinet
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
Performer: Steele, DavidCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Clarinet
Composer: Jenner, Gustav, 1865-1920Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sonatas, clarinet, piano, op. 5, G major
Composer: Ran, Shulamit, 1949-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Three Scenes for Solo Clarinet
Composer: Reich, Steve, 1936-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: New York counterpoint
Performer: Kim, CharlieContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Performer: UNT Clarinet EnsembleContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Reich
Conductor: Petty, MattContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: UNT Clarinet Ensemble
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2012-04-20
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Voertman Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sonatas (Clarinet and piano)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Clarinet music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Clarinet ensembles.
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 04_20_12 Steele
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc171531
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Clarinet Performance
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas