The UNT Libraries Website Redesign 2011-2012: Project Plan Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The UNT Libraries Website Redesign 2011-2012: Project Plan
Author: Weng, NeenaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Hicks, WilliamCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Thomale, JasonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2011-11-03
- Content Description: This report documents the project plan for the University of North Texas (UNT) Libraries' website redesign. This report discusses why the redesign is necessary the scope of the work to be excluded, stakeholders, project phases, deliverables, and major milestones, assumptions, constraints, and risks.
- Physical Description: 15 p.
- Keyword: website redesign
- Keyword: user-centered design
- Keyword: resource discovery systems
- Keyword: Drupal
- Keyword: libraries
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc171464
- Academic Department: User Interfaces Unit