Company Towns Versus Company Camps in Developing Alaska's Mineral Resources Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Company Towns Versus Company Camps in Developing Alaska's Mineral Resources
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Information Circular 9107
Author: Bottge, RobertCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1986
- Physical Description: 19 p. : ill., map ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing comparisons between company camps and company towns in Alaska's mineral properties. The cost differences between operating towns, camps, and commuting options are presented. This report includes maps, tables, and illustrations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Miners -- Housing -- Alaska.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Industrial housing -- Alaska.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mineral industries -- Employees -- Housing -- Alaska.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Company towns -- Alaska.
- Keyword: minerals
- Keyword: company camps
- Keyword: mining camps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Alaska
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 13823637
- SuDoc Number: I 28.27:9107
- Report No.: I. C. 9107
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc170870