Water Requirements and Uses in Arizona Mineral Industries Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Water Requirements and Uses in Arizona Mineral Industries
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Information Circular 8162
Author: Gilkey, Millard M.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Beckman, Robert T.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1963
- Physical Description: iv, 97 p. : ill., maps ; 26 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing water requirements and consumption used in Arizona mineral industries. As stated in the summary, "this report describes the effects of water shortage on Arizona's mineral industries" (p. 1). This report includes maps, tables, illustrations, and photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mineral industries -- Arizona.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water consumption -- Arizona.
- Keyword: mineral industries
- Keyword: water shortages
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Arizona
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 6931485
- SuDoc Number: I 28.27:8162
- Report No.: I. C. 8162
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc170773