Foreign Literature on Coal: A Guide to Abstracts and Translations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Foreign Literature on Coal: A Guide to Abstracts and Translations
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Information Circular 8063
Author: Esfandiary, Mary S.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1961
- Physical Description: 46 p. : tables ; 26 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing translations of scientific literature on coal and coal technologies. As stated in the introduction, "this guide describes only the sources used to obtain information on foreign coal technology" (p. 1). This report includes tables.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coal -- Research -- Abstracts -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coal -- Translations from foreign languages.
- Keyword: coal
- Keyword: translations
- Keyword: literature
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 20079742
- SuDoc Number: I 28.27:8063
- Report No.: I. C. 8063
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc170748