Magnetite and Ilmenite Resources, Iron Mountain Area, Albany County, Wyoming Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Magnetite and Ilmenite Resources, Iron Mountain Area, Albany County, Wyoming
- Alternate Title Magnetite and Ilmenite Resources, Iron Mountain Area, Albany County, Wyo.
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Information Circular 8037
Author: Dow, Vernon T.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1961
- Physical Description: 133 p. : ill., maps ; 26 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing magnetite and ilmenite mining methods and practices. As stated in the introduction, "this report summarizes the exploration of the titaniferous iron deposits in the Iron Mountain area, Albany County, Wyo." (p. 1). This report includes maps, tables, illustrations, and photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Magnetite.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ilmenite.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Iron ores -- Wyoming -- Albany County.
- Keyword: magnetite deposits
- Keyword: mining
- Keyword: metallurgy
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Wyoming - Albany County
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 4330902
- SuDoc Number: I 28.27:8037
- Report No.: I. C. 8037
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc170742