Uranium-Mining Practices and Costs at Ten Salt Wash Lease Operations of Union Carbide Nuclear Co. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Uranium-Mining Practices and Costs at Ten Salt Wash Lease Operations of Union Carbide Nuclear Co.
- Series Title Information circular (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Information Circular 7922
- Added Title Information circular: United States Bureau of Mines, 7922
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
Author: Dare, W. L.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1959
- Physical Description: ii, 71 p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing the mining costs and methods of uranium ores in Colorado. As stated in the introduction, "this report describes the relatively small-scale operations of the Salt Wash miner: the mining methods followed, the equipment used, and the production costs" (p. 1). This report includes tables, maps, illustrations, and photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Uranium mines and mining -- Colorado.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mines and mineral resources -- Colorado.
- Keyword: uranium ores
- Keyword: minerals
- Keyword: salt wash mining
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Colorado
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 41096744
- SuDoc Number: I 28.27:7922
- Report No.: I. C. 7922
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc170712