Reconnaissance of Iron Occurrences in Colorado Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Reconnaissance of Iron Occurrences in Colorado
- Series Title Information circular (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Information Circular 7918
- Added Title Information circular: United States Bureau of Mines, 7918
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
Author: Harrer, C. M.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Tesch, W. J., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1959
- Physical Description: v, 82 p. : ill., map. ; 26 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing iron deposits found in Colorado. As stated in the summary, "this paper describes the location and general features of iron occurrences in Colorado" (p. 1). History, geology, production, and use of Colorado iron ore is presented. This report includes tables, illustrations, and a map.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Iron ores -- Colorado.
- Keyword: iron deposits
- Keyword: iron production
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Colorado
- Start Date: 1957-08
- End Date: 1958
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 12641579
- SuDoc Number: I 28.27:7918
- Report No.: I. C. 7918
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc170710