Gov. Rendell's Complaint Against SecDef Rumsfeld Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Gov. Rendell's Complaint Against SecDef Rumsfeld
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2005-07-12
- Content Description: Copy of the complaint/lawsuit Governor Rendell, Senator Spector, and Senator Santorum filed a against the Secretary of the Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, arguing against the legality of the deactivation of the 111th Fighter Wing at Willow Grove Naval Air Station.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Naval Air Station Willow Grove
- Keyword: Other Public Document documents
- Keyword: Other documents
- Place Name: United States - Pennsylvania
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legal Document
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 4307
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=PA_lawsuit_1.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5COTHER&DocID_in=4307
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc17056
- Display Note: Received: 7/12/2005