Pop Chronicles Interviews #55 - John Lee Hooker Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Pop Chronicles Interviews #55 - John Lee Hooker, audio recording, February 24, 1968; (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1692088/: accessed June 8, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Music Library.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this audio recording.
Educational / Private Use
This audio recording has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT Music Library in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this audio recording.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.