Letter from Robert L. Zinter to the Commission Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Letter from Robert L. Zinter to the Commission
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Creation: 2005-07-12
- Content Description: Community Correspondence - Letter from a concerned citizen to BRAC Commission regarding Cannon Air Force Base.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Air Force
- Keyword: Cannon Air Force Base
- Keyword: Community Correspondence documents
- Keyword: Private documents
- Place Name: United States - New Mexico
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 4217
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=IL_74.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CCOMAIL&DocID_in=4217
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc16917
- Display Note: Received: 6/30/2005; Received as hard copy