"You make 'em, buddy -- we'll use 'em -- and how! We're all soldiers together. Our victories in battle come right after your victories in production." : produce for victory! Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title "You make 'em, buddy -- we'll use 'em -- and how! We're all soldiers together. Our victories in battle come right after your victories in production." : produce for victory!
- Series Title Produce for victory
- Series Title American War Posters
Author: Sheldon-Claire Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: The Sheldon-Claire Co. was an advertising agency. See http://americanhistory.si.edu/victory/victory6.htm.
Other: Osbahr, Howard W.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: Sheldon-Claire Co.Place of Publication: Chicago, Illinois
- Creation: 1942
- Content Description: A soldier wearing a helmet and uniform looks upward toward the viewer. A gas mask hangs around his neck. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, a rough complexion, and a serious expression.
- Physical Description: 1 poster : col. ; 92 x 61 cm.
- Keyword: war production
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- United States -- Posters -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: War posters, American -- 1939-1945 -- Specimens.
- Keyword: civilian responsibility
- Keyword: soldier
- Keyword: appeal to workers
- Keyword: victory
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Manufacturing industries -- Military aspects -- United States -- Posters -- Specimens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Industrial mobilization -- United States -- Posters -- Specimens.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: World War Poster CollectionCode: WWPC
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: Database No. 772
- Accession or Local Control No: Historical Collection Accession No. 2343-06
- Call Number: Posters WW2 SC 9
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc168
- Display Note: "By Special Permission of Howard W. Osbahr"-- Printed at right below picture. "Copyright 1942-The Sheldon-Claire Co. 520 North Michigan Ave. Chicago" "Lithographed in U. S. A." Union stamp at lower right corner of poster: "S. A. No 7 Union LIP & BA Label Milwaukee Registered Shop 9". [Lithographers' International Protective and Beneficial Association] "Form No. 7" The Sheldon-Claire Co. was an advertising agency. See http://americanhistory.si.edu/victory/victory6.htm.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Vidar Latitude