[Letters from Nicholas Scott King to the BRAC - June 22, 2005] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letters from Nicholas Scott King to the BRAC - June 22, 2005]
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
- Added Title Letter from Nicholas Scott King to Commission regarding Closure of Cannon AFB
Author: King, Nicholas ScottCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2005-06-22
- Content Description: Letters from Nicholas Scott King to each of the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission (BRAC) regarding the closure of Cannon AFB. King has copied a letter for each member of the Commission.
- Physical Description: 9 letters
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Air Force.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cannon Air Force Base (N.M.)
- Keyword: Community Correspondence documents
- Keyword: Private documents
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission.
- Named Person: King, Nicholas Scott
- Place Name: United States - New Mexico - Curry County - Clovis
- Coverage Date: 2005
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 3210
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=3210.pdf&Path_st=BRAC%5CCOMAIL&DocID_in=3210
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc16576
- Display Note: Received: 6/26/2005; Received as hard copy