A Study of Faculty Participation and Organization in Texas Junior Colleges Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Study of Faculty Participation and Organization in Texas Junior Colleges
Author: Kirkpatrick, James MichaelCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Casey, Don W.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Miller, William A.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Bezdek, Jim J.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1972-05
- Content Description: This study was undertaken with four purposes in mind: (1) to describe the extent to which faculty members are now involved in decision-making in Texas junior colleges as reported by four reference groups: (a) board chairmen, (b) junior college presidents, (c) faculty association presidents, and (d) other faculty members; (2) to describe the opinions of these groups relative to the extent to which faculty members should be involved in decision-making; (3) to describe the opinions of the four reference groups in regard to some characteristics of existing faculty organizations; and (4) to make recommendations for junior college faculty organization and participation in decision-making in Texas junior colleges.
- Physical Description: 3, vi, 96 leaves : ill.
- Keyword: junior colleges
- Keyword: faculty members
- Keyword: college administration
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Junior colleges -- Texas -- Faculty.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Junior colleges -- Administration.
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Kirkpatrick, James Michael
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81d no.593
- Accession or Local Control No: nd_00593
- UNT Catalog No.: b1417310
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc164550
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State University
- Degree Name: Doctor of Education
- Academic Department: School of Education
- Degree Discipline: Administrative Leadership