Language Achievement of Fifth, Eigth, and Eleventh-Grade Students as Determined by an Analysis of Written Compositions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Language Achievement of Fifth, Eigth, and Eleventh-Grade Students as Determined by an Analysis of Written Compositions
Author: Bryant, Ysleta LaverneCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Elder, Franklin L.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Bellamy, Roy Q.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Committee Member: Halstead, Francis E., 1930-Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Robb, George Paul, 1922-Contributor Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1970-08
- Content Description: The purpose set for this study was to define tentative standards of achievement through the analysis of compositions written by fifth, eighth, and eleventh-grade students in terms of quantity and quality.
- Physical Description: vii, 94 leaves
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: English language -- Composition and exercises -- Study and teaching.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Literature -- Study and teaching.
- Keyword: language achievement
- Keyword: writing composition
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Bryant, Ysleta Laverne
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81d no.405
- Accession or Local Control No: nd_00405
- UNT Catalog No.: b1538882
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc164429
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State University
- Degree Name: Doctor of Philosophy
- Academic Department: School of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education