Aldohaloketenes and the Stereochemistry of Aldohaloketene Cycloadditions Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Aldohaloketenes and the Stereochemistry of Aldohaloketene Cycloadditions
Author: Hoff, Edwin FrankCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Brady, William ThomasContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Glaze, WilliamContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Committee Member: Skinner, Charles GordonContributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Truitt, PriceContributor Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1970-05
- Content Description: The objective of this research problem was to synthesize aldohaloketenes and investigate the chemistry of this new class of ketenes.
- Physical Description: v, 63 leaves : ill.
- Keyword: ketenes
- Keyword: aldohaloketenes
- Keyword: chemistry
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ketenes.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Stereochemistry.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Hoff, Edwin Frank
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81d no.372
- Accession or Local Control No: nd_00372
- UNT Catalog No.: b1509427
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc164399
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State University
- Degree Name: Doctor of Philosophy
- Academic Department: Department of Chemistry
- Degree Discipline: Chemistry