An Investigation of the Relationship of Selected Variables to Sight-singing Ability Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Investigation of the Relationship of Selected Variables to Sight-singing Ability
Author: Read, John WilliamCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Read, John W.
Chair: Dunham, Darrell R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Coody, BenContributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: Hinely, Reginald T.Contributor Type: Personal
Committee Member: McGuire, David C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1968-08
- Content Description: The problem is a study of the relationship of selected musical and extra-musical variables to sight-singing ability.
- Physical Description: v, 152 leaves
- Keyword: sight-singing
- Keyword: musical variables
- Keyword: extra-musical variables
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sight-singing.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Read, John William
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81d no.255
- Accession or Local Control No: nd_00255
- UNT Catalog No.: b1477568
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc164294
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State University
- Degree Name: Doctor of Education
- Academic Department: School of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education