Evening dress Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Evening dress, physical object, Spring 2000; (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1639162/: accessed March 30, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT College of Visual Arts + Design.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this physical object.
Attribution Non-commercial No Derivatives
This physical object has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT College of Visual Arts + Design in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You may download and share this physical object with others, but can't change it or use it commercially. Additionally, you must also acknowledge the original.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this physical object.
- Please review the statement of rights for this physical object.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Failing to give credit to the original work.
- Selling a copy of this work.
- Making changes to this work.
- Using this work in a commercial situation.
- Claiming as your own original work.