Antiferromagnetic Ordering in Picryl-Amino-Carbazyl Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Antiferromagnetic Ordering in Picryl-Amino-Carbazyl
Author: Porter, Wilbur A.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Anderson, Miles E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Allen, John Ed, 1937-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1964-08
- Content Description: The purpose of the experiment was to investigate other paramagnetic salts to determine whether the W. B. perchlorate type peak was more common than previously suspected. An organic salt, picryl-n-amino-carbazyl, was chosen.
- Physical Description: v, 42 leaves : ill.
- Keyword: picryl-n-amino-carbazyl
- Keyword: physics
- Keyword: salt
- Keyword: paramagnetic
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Porter, Wilbur A.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.3121
- Accession or Local Control No: n_03121
- UNT Catalog No.: b2489466
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc163864
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State University
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Physics
- Degree Discipline: Physics