The Exhibition as a Medium for Developing Community Awareness to Good Design in Useful Objects Available in Wichita Falls, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Exhibition as a Medium for Developing Community Awareness to Good Design in Useful Objects Available in Wichita Falls, Texas
Author: Tyson, Phoebe W.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Stafford, Cora Elder, 1897-1964Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Blair, Arthur WittContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1951-06
- Content Description: Realizing the need on the part of the general public for a better background for selection of useful household objects that combine utility and beauty of line, the author planned an exhibition in an attempt to develop a community awareness to good design in useful objects available in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Physical Description: v, 46 leaves : ill.
- Keyword: household object
- Keyword: beauty
- Keyword: art
- Keyword: exhibition
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Design -- Texas -- Wichita Falls -- Exhibitions.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Wichita County - Wichita Falls
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Tyson, Phoebe W.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1956
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01956
- UNT Catalog No.: b2478498
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc163817
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Arts
- Academic Department: Department of Art
- Degree Discipline: Art