Psychometric Patterns of the Wechsler-Bellevue Intelligence Scale Subtests as an Indicator of Schizophrenic Syndromes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Psychometric Patterns of the Wechsler-Bellevue Intelligence Scale Subtests as an Indicator of Schizophrenic Syndromes
Author: O'Dell, Perry L.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Hamilton, F. SidneyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Blair, Arthur WittContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950-08
- Content Description: The specific objectives of this investigation are as follows: 1. To determine which half -- verbal half or performance half -- of the Wechsler-Bellevue Intelligence Test contributes most to total intelligence quotient for schizophrenics. 2. To determine whether any significant correlation exists between test scores and patterns of schizophrenics and normals. 3. To determine whether there exists any premature aging process in schizophrenics.
- Physical Description: vi, 70 leaves : col. ill.
- Keyword: Wechsler-Bellevue Intelligence Test
- Keyword: schizophrenia
- Keyword: psychology
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Kaufman County - Terrell
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: O'Dell, Perry L.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.1806
- Accession or Local Control No: n_01806
- UNT Catalog No.: b2477880
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc163815
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: School of Education
- Degree Discipline: [Psychology]